HEADS OF SCHOOL FEE
1) Registration Charges – Non-Refundable Amount payable only once during the student’s stay in the school irrespective of the numbers of years and paid during the time of obtaining admission form.
Usage – Used by the School for the Printing and Stationery needs of the school in terms of admission and also in the admission advertisement/promotion of the school.
2) Admission Fee – Non – Refundable Amount payable only once during the student’s stay in the school irrespective of the numbers of years and paid during the admission is secured in the school.
Usage – This is capitalized and used by the Trust/Society Running the school for the infrastructure and facility development of the school.
3) Caution Money – Refundable Deposit payable only once during the student’s stay in the school irrespective of the numbers of years and paid during the admission is secured in the school. This is an interest free deposit, which is refunded once the child, leaves the school and obtains ‘No Dues’ from the school authorities.
Usage – This has to be capitalized and a separate account is maintained for this. Usually schools make a ‘Fixed Deposit’ with the yearly collection of the Annual Caution Money Received and the interest received from these ‘fixed deposit’ is used to pay off the caution money requisition made by the students those who have left the school.
4) Tuition Fee Generally Called Fee – Chargeable Per Month (schools usually collect it bi-monthly or tri-monthly) from the students and tuition fee is a major component of the total school fee paid.
Usage – Payment of Salaries, allowances, provident fund contribution, staff welfare, gratuity, pension, School Development and expansion,
5) Annual Charges
Annual Charges include below:
1) Library Fee (Books, Periodicals, Magazines, Dailies and Maintenance)
2) Computer Lab fee (Material and Maintenance)
3) Activity Fee
4) Sports Fee (Material and Maintenance)
5) Science Lab Fee (Material and Maintenance)
6) Cultural Activities Fee
7) Math Lab Fee (Material and Maintenance)
8) Examination Fee (Stationery and Related Expenses)
9) Smart Class/Board Charges
10) Robotics Lab Charges
11) STEAM Lab Charges
12) School Magazine
13) Identity Cars
14) Furniture Repair
15) School ERP and IT Charges